levis vintage clothing coaches jacket wood thrush neutral
Crank it up. Levi's® Vintage Clothing presents Fall/Winter 2020, a tribute to the '80s Louisville underground music scene that ultimately paved the way for Seattle's transformative grunge scene. Their uniform of choice was a pair of classic '80s Levi's® 501® Jeans mixed with strong graphic elements and DIY attitude. With this collection, we celebrate these artists and the legacy they left behind.
This piece is an undercover style statement. Unabashedly normcore, it fuses the proportions of a coat with the detailing you'd expect from a coaches jacket. We especially like the keyring zipper pulls on the pocket, and — surprise! — the insect print quilted liner.
- An oversized Coach's jacket inspired by the 1980s post-hardcore music scene of Louisville, Kentucky
- Insect print quilted interior liner for added warmth
- Zip details throughout
- Oversized fit
- Overall length: 35"
- Sleeve length: 34"
- Measurements are taken from a size M
- 100% nylon
- Hidden hood
- Two-way zip closure
- Long sleeves with half rib detail at the cuffs
- Hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket
- Dry clean only; do it sparingly to cut down on chemicals
- Machine Wash Cold - Permanent Press Cycle, Wash With Like Colors, Liquid Detergent Is Recommended, Line Dry, Drycleaning Possible, Cool Iron If Needed